BED BUG SERVICE
BED BUG IDENTIFICATION
Bed bugs are small flat 6 legged insects that feed on blood by using piecing sucking mouth parts. The insects go through 7 life stages 1 egg, 5 nymph and adult stage. Each life stage requires a blood meal to grow to the next (excluding the egg stage. Bed bugs prefer to live in tight spaces such as between cracks in head boards, bed frames, in molding and trim and in personal belongings. Bed bugs can live for 6-12 months and life expectancy is highly effected by the temperature in the environment. Cooler indoor temperatures generally allow bed bugs to live longer. Bed bugs are hitch hikers and can sense temperature, CO2 and human kairomones to climb into personal belongings. Females can lay up to 6 eggs per day in ideal conditions which can result in quickly infesting a home.
BED BUG TREATMENT
Bed bugs don't just hide in beds, they often hide in areas within 25 feet if the sleeping areas. This can include night stands, dressers, stored items under the bed, closets, under baseboards, in wall outlets and more. It takes a trained eye to find and and eliminate bed bugs from their hiding places.
Our Service Protocol:
Our Service Protocol:
- INSPECTION - We will inspect the areas suspected of having bed bugs and determine what areas require treatment.
- TREATMENT - We will treat rooms found with live bed bugs as well as rooms suspected of having bed bug activity. The initial treatment is intensive and may take several hours to complete.
- MONITOR - We will place monitors under each bed to intercept bed bugs and monitor for new activity.
- FOLLOW UP - We will perform follow up treatments every two weeks until bed bugs are no longer observed by our trained technicians.
THE CREED DIFFERENCE
We know that discovering bed bugs in your home or business can be frightening. We have the experience and compassion you need to help you navigate this difficult time for you and your family. The reality is bed bugs will impact your life and its our job to get you and your family back to normal as quickly as possible. Our bed bug services utilize only researched and independently verified treatment techniques and products to ensure we can take care of the bed bugs effectively and safely. We have 4 Core values when helping to eliminate bed bugs in your home.
- COMPASSION - We will always treat you with respect and empathy.
- COMMUNICATION - We will communicate with you about our findings and next steps
- CLEAR EXPECTATIONS- we will establish clear expectations on the control and time line for elimination
- CONTROL- We will implement control measure that are proven to get you and your family back to normal as quickly as possible.